This Acceptable Use policy, along with other terms of this site, explains the terms which Lisa Boswell "we" allow you to use www.divinationandfortunetelling.com"site". By using this site you must comply with these terms and you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms. By using this site you acknowledge that you agree to comply with these terms.
Breach of Policy
Any individual or company which breaches this Acceptable Use Policy will lose their rights to use this site and could face legal action. Any individual or company who enlists a third party individual to breach this Acceptable Use policy will also lose their rights to use this site and will face legal action.
By using this site, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any loss or damage which may concur from breaches of this policy.
If you are a user of this site you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy and the other terms of this website. You must especially not use this site for (but not limited to) the following reasons:
- For any illegal activity.
- In any way which may cause harm or distress to a person(s) under the age of 18.
- In any way which may cause harm or distress to a vulnerable person(s). Vulnerable being someone who is classed as 'vulnerable' or 'disabled' under UK law.
- In order to collect information for yourself or a third party which you intend on using to harm or damage Lisa Boswell, our company or reputation.
- To knowingly introduce software, viruses or similar data which may be technologically damaging to our site.
- To reproduce or plagiarise any part(s) of this site and related content including, but not limited to, course content, intellectual property, branding, products, blogs, pictures, newsletters, legal information and guides with the intent to distribute it to a third party individual or company or use it for your own personal gain.
- To attempt to gain access to any unauthorized part of our site or any electronic item connected to our site.
- To attempt or knowingly collect data or information on other members or visitors to our site which you intend on using for your own or a third party's gain.
Changes To This Policy
We reserve the right to change or adapt this policy at any time without notice. By using this site you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check back regularly to keep yourself up to date.
All Scottish courts have jurisdiction to any claims or court proceedings related to this site and it's content. All Scottish laws have jurisdiction to any legal action taken against this site's owners as a result of this site. All Scottish laws have jurisdiction to any legal action taken by this site and it's owners as a result of occurrences related to this site.